29.4.13

Born Pretty Store: Studs Collection



The most recent thing the Born Pretty Store sent me for review were a gorgeous set of studs featuring a collection of silver & golden grunge inspired rhinestones. 

After seeing countless nail art designs, the studs were a welcome relief from the usual nail art I do. They were relatively easy to use with just a cuticle stick & some drops of top coat. Although I wouldn't recommend y'all to be waving your arms about after doing so, as the studs would fall out pretty easily with rigorous arm movement. 

On to what are on my nails today, I first started out with China Glaze's Calypso Blue, which is the darkest blue navy I've ever seen, & I've simply layered NFU 52 over it. Choosing only gold colored studs, I managed to grunge up the manicure a little giving it a little rocker look. 


As always Born Pretty Store purchases come with a discount code, which is listed below & in the side bar for a 10% off. Don't forget they have free international shipping, which is personally why I love buying from them.


Below are pictures showing the shift in flakies & how the studs look over the different color combinations!







3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...